This beast is a serious toy for riders like your youngster who dares to be different and is looking for thrills and spills on these wheels, break the rules and be number 1!
If you're starting out in BMX-ing, the Go Easy range offers you performance and quality at an affordable price. The Go Easy BMX is all about having a great time with your mates (or kids!) and bmx-ing is recognised as a global extreme and fun sport that's set to last!
This Go Easy BMX features reduced fork clearance for easier foot jams, tapered stays, angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end. At its heart lies a rugged oversize high tensile tig welded freestyle frame and fork with sturdy spoke wheels which comes kitted out with powerful front and rear alloy V-type brakes, a padded freestyle saddle, gyro detangler, 2 finger alloy brake levers and 4 steel stunt pegs … which makes it cool and full of venom to say the least.
Let's get specific:
- Freestyler handlebars with 360 degree rotor system
- Strong freestyle hubs
- One piece crank with compact disc
- Hi-tensile steel frame and fork
- Powerful v-brakes with gyro rotator for precise stopping and tangle free cables
- Lightweight alloy rims
- 4 Heavy duty stunt pegs
- Adjustable handlebars and seat / high BMX handlebars for comfortable riding position
- Chainguard for ultimate safety and durability
- These bikes are 80% assembled/final assembly is required
- Boxed Dimensions 150 x22 x 83 (12.26KG)
- Assembled Dimensions 148 x 69 x 89 (9.5KG)